Watch our YouTube channel for fun videos about Ireland
Travel Off the Beaten Track & Discover the Real Ireland
"We had the country to ourselves. The tour was incredible!"
Quite simply, the best!
Stay in Small Towns in Local Guest Houses
Welcome to the best small group, back roads tours of Ireland
*2023 marks our 17th season of showing guests the best of Ireland, venturing off the beaten track for a fun and authentic trip.
* With an average group size of 14 people, you get an up close and personal tour. Traveling Ireland in a comfortable mini-bus, you'll enjoy a relaxed pace and flexible itinerary.
* One-week tours...Choose your path: Go South, Go West, or Go North. Can't decide on one? Combine tours for two or three weeks of Irish adventure!
* Stay in small towns in local guesthouses, B&Bs, and boutique hotels where a chance to mingle with the Irish is just steps away.
2023 Ireland is calling you. Space is limited so book now to ensure your amazing Ireland getaway.
Come Along and Explore the Real Ireland
Go South Tour
See stunning southern peninsulas by back roads & small towns for the color & culture of Ireland!
7 Days / 8 Nights
* Travel back in time to an 800 year-old Norman Abbey and visit Ireland's finest Round Tower at one of its first monastic sites
* Stay in quaint coastal towns with plenty of time to chat with the locals, listen to music, and perhaps enjoy a pint
* Relax for two nights on the gorgeous Dingle peninsula, touch Celtic crosses, and stand in an ancient stone circle
* See Killarney's beautiful lakes and waterfalls and explore an Irish tower house castle
* Embrace the wild and dramatic coastline of Ireland's most southerly point at Mizen Head Signal Station
* Marvel at the colossal Cliffs of Moher rising 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean
* Enjoy a lovely River Shannon cruise, learn the art of whiskey making, and try a sample at one of Ireland's oldest distilleries
* Discover gorgeous southern Ireland off the beaten track!Learn more
Go West Tour
Remote islands, ancient landscapes & dancing to music, you’ll journey to the Ireland of old!
7 Days / 8 Nights
* Stay over & explore Inishbofin island, its easy pace, fabulous coastal walks, massive ocean blowholes, & lively Irish music sessions
* Escape to West Galway and marvel at Connemara's serene valleys, lakes, and grand peaks
* Visit the medieval castle of the infamous O’Flaherty’s & the mysterious 2,000 year old Corlea Trackway
* Explore Ireland's literary revival at Yeats' Tower
* Be captivated by a sheep dog demo as spirited border collies show their skill for herding sheep
* Roam a 600 year old Franciscan Friary & enter an incredible Stone Age tomb with a solar alignment to an ancient star chart
* Discover an ancient Ring Fort with underground passageways built in the Iron Age
* Explore the Wild Atlantic Way and wonderful western Ireland!Learn more
Go North Tour
With epic geology, larger than life legends, and amazing vistas, this is Ireland's spirited highlands!
7 Days / 8 Nights
* Explore Antrim's gorgeous forested glens and scenic coast road. Stride the Giant's Causeway and where 6 sided stone columns descend into the sea
* Enjoy a tour of Belfast including a behind-the-scenes look at Belfast's storied past and huge wall murals
* Beam at Glenveagh's fairytale castle and pristine gardens
* Be captivated by Ireland's most northerly point on Malin Head
* Climb the fabulous Fanad lighthouse and unwinding charming Ardara, famed for its traditional tweeds, woolens, and traditional Irish music
* Tour Glencolmcille's ornate standing stones, its secluded landscape, and Donegal's stunning, untouched beaches and waterfalls
* Discover the Cooley Mountains, its ancient tombs, and medieval Carlingford town set alongside an oyster filled fjordLearn more
Three tours to choose from, Go South, Go North or Go West, each with stunning sights filled with history and culture! ☘️
- Go South Tour - 2023 Price $3090
- Go West Tour - 2023 Price $3137
- Go North Tour - 2023 Price $3045
Traveling in a small group on Ireland's back roads, exploring unique sites, and staying in small towns in locally owned guest houses connects you with the locals and the real Ireland.
- All prices are in USD and based on double occupancy. For solo travelers, there is a single supplement of $615.
Would you like to travel for 2 or 3 weeks in Ireland? Link 2 tours and save $200 (promo code COMBO2). Link 3 tours and save $300 (promo code COMBO3). Promo codes must be entered ALLCAPS!