Watch our YouTube channel for fun videos about Ireland
Travel Off the Beaten Track & Discover the Real Ireland
"We had the country to ourselves. The tour was incredible!"
Quite simply, the best!
Stay in Small Towns in Local Guest Houses
Welcome to the best small group, back roads tours of Ireland
*2024 marks our 18th season of showing guests the best of Ireland, venturing off the beaten track for a fun and authentic trip.
* With an average group size of 14 people, you get an up close and personal tour. Traveling Ireland in a comfortable mini-bus, you'll enjoy a relaxed pace and flexible itinerary.
* One-week tours...Choose your path: Go South, Go West, or Go North. Can't decide on one? Combine tours for two or three weeks of Irish adventure!
* Stay in small towns in local guesthouses, B&Bs, and boutique hotels where a chance to mingle with the Irish is just steps away.
Ireland is calling you. Space is limited so book now to ensure your amazing Ireland getaway.
Come Along and Explore the Real Ireland
Go South Tour
See colorful southern peninsulas by back roads & small towns for the best of Ireland!
7 Days / 8 Nights
*Explore a fantastic medieval Irish Castle, an 800 year-old Norman Abbey, & an ancient Stone Circle
*Discover intricately-carved Celtic Crosses, a Round Tower, and an ancient Monastery
*Hop aboard a privately chartered cruise on the leisurely River Shannon and into Lough Derg
*Unwind for two nights in Dingle town with its colorful pubs, traditional Irish music, & serene beauty
*View Ireland’s thrilling southern Atlantic coastline at spectacular Mizen Head Signal Station
*Be amazed by the Beara Peninsula’s mountain passes and lakes in Kerry’s Killarney National Park
*Marvel at the colossal 700 foot high Cliffs of Moher along Ireland’s western Atlantic coast
*Step across Ireland’s unique karst landscapes and bogs forged by centuries of geologyLearn more
Go West Tour
Remote islands, ancient landscapes & dancing to music, you’ll journey to the Ireland of old!
7 Days / 8 Nights
* Stay 2 nights & explore remote Inishbofin island, its easy pace, fabulous coastal walks, massive ocean blowholes, & lively Irish music sessions
* Escape to West Galway and marvel at Connemara's serene valleys, lakes, and grand peaks and the secrets of County Sligo
* Visit legendary hilltop caves, a Medieval Franciscan Friary, & the mysterious 2,000 year old Corlea Trackway
*Be captivated by a sheep dog demo as spirited border collies show their skill for herding sheep
*Discover the stunning coastline views of Lough Corrib>
*Roam a 600 year old Franciscan Friary & climb to an incredible Stone Age tomb with a solar alignment to an ancient star chart
* Explore the Wild Atlantic Way and wonderful western Ireland!Learn more
Go North Tour
With epic geology, larger than life legends, and amazing vistas, this is Ireland's spirited highlands!
7 Days / 8 Nights
* Explore Antrim's gorgeous forested glens and scenic coast road. Stride the Giant's Causeway and where 6 sided stone columns descend into the sea
* Enjoy a tour of Belfast including a behind-the-scenes look at Belfast's storied past and huge wall murals
* Beam at Glenveagh's fairytale castle and pristine gardens
* Be captivated by Ireland's most northerly point on Malin Head
* Climb the fabulous Fanad lighthouse and unwinding charming Ardara, famed for its traditional tweeds, woolens, and traditional Irish music
* Tour Glencolmcille's ornate standing stones, its secluded landscape, and Donegal's stunning, untouched beaches and waterfalls
* Discover the Cooley Mountains, its ancient tombs, and medieval Carlingford town set alongside an oyster filled fjordLearn more
Please contact us about availability!
Three tours to choose from, Go South, Go North or Go West, each with stunning sights filled with history and culture! ☘️
- Go South Tour - 2024 Price $3395
- Go West Tour - 2024 Price $3410
- Go North Tour - 2024 Price $3420
Traveling in a small group on Ireland's back roads, exploring unique sites, and staying in small towns in locally owned guest houses connects you with the locals and the real Ireland.
- All prices are in USD and based on double occupancy. For solo travelers, there is a single supplement of $615.
Would you like to travel for 2 or 3 weeks in Ireland? Link 2 tours and save $200 (promo code COMBO2). Link 3 tours and save $300 (promo code COMBO3). Promo codes must be entered ALLCAPS!